An online business, or a business whose website represents a significant portion of its marketing effort or which generates significant income is no different to a “bricks and mortar” business, with professional website management (webmastering) seeing it continue to perform its primary function for many years.
Website owners who take the view that registering a domain name, taking out a hosting package and throwing a website onto the internet will see the floodgates spring open and untold wealth and success automatically flow are in for a devastating surprise.
Just as bricks and mortar businesses need to be managed and worked to remain effective, so to does a website that plays an important role in the success or failure of your business need to be managed and worked – perhaps no more importantly than in the first three months following either a website rehabilitation, or the creation of a new website.
Though Pattaya Web Services provides professional webmastering management services to clients for the first 30-days after completion of a new website, we also provide webmastering services to websites we have not developed.
In fact, a large portion of our time is spent tinkering and fine tuning other peoples websites, including updating core software components, running diagnostics, analyzing website visitors and trends, producing high-quality website content, and running social media marketing campaigns designed to increase the flow of good quality visitors.
A professional webmaster ensures a level of consistency not possible where no formal website management is in place, resulting in the quality of your website fluctuating depending on the time constraints of the people making updates, their level of back-end familiarity, and their attention to detail.
Poorly implemented website updating techniques or website supervision can also have negative affects on the performance of the entire website, damaging well implemented search engine optimization techniques implemented elsewhere.
Pattaya Web Services professional website management and webmastering will:
• ensure that core software and add-ons that make your website an effective marketing and/or sales tool remain up-to-date
• ensure your website complies with the latest security and standards updates
• ensure databases remain optimized and server performance monitored
• track visitor traffic and actions and modify SEO tactics if the results are unsatisfactory
• ensure internal linking and meta descriptions remain current
• ensure your presence on social media platforms and forums is active and used as an extension of your
website for marketing purposes
• ensure your website continues to publish high quality, original content
• ensure your website continues to attract an increasing number of visitors and improve its position in SERPs.
• ensure your website retains a consistent look, feel and quality
Monthly website management costs start at just Bt 5,000 – $US 165* – $A 161* – £ 102* – € 117*
Pattaya Web Services:
• About Pattaya Web Services
• Website design services
• Original website content authoring
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services
• Website design costs
Contact Pattaya Web Services
Telephone: +66 (0)81 306 1978
eMail: Pattaya Web Services
*Foreign currency amounts are presented as a guide. The currency of reference is the Thai baht and foreign currency amounts will fluctuate slightly from those displayed